Thursday, August 12, 2010

Exciting News!

It's been an exciting time for me lately. Not only have I been working hard editing Arctic Winds, but just this week I signed my contract for the second book in the series, Sundered Love (the title is a work in progress).

I've always heard people talk about how sick they are of something after spending so much time editing/working on it. However, I have to admit that throughout this process, the more I work on Arctic Winds the more I love it. As I'm reading through another round of edits, I love the polished piece that's taking shape. Even though January is still months away, I find myself getting more and more excited. My editor over at Lyrical has been an absolute gem to work with and I can't wait to get started on Sundered Love!

Hope everyone has a fabulous Friday!

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean!!! I LOVED doing copy edits with my editor at Lyrical! Piper was just amazing!!! It was so nice to have someone working with me to make it the best it could be!

    Congrats on the new contract!!!! I'm working on a sequel to my debut, A Bitch Named Karma, right now!! Hoping they'll like it and offer a contract on it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Stephanie! I've been working with Christy and she's just amazing.

    I hope they do offer you a contract! I loved A Bitch Named Karma and would love to read a sequel.

    ReplyDelete