Monday, August 1, 2011

Release Day!

Release day is finally here! And with it the second book in my Alpine Woods Shifter series. I have to admit, its almost more nerve wracking the second time around. I just hope I don't let my readers down and they enjoy Chasing Paradise as much as I enjoyed writing it. Gwen was a hard cookie to crack, but she's got a large heart and it was so much fun writing an otter shifter.

Throughout this week, I'll be all over the bloggerverse doing interviews and giveaways, so be sure to check back in to find out where I am. There are even a few contests going on for a chance to win.

And be sure to check out Chasing Paradise available now at Lyrical Press, Amazon, and digital bookstores everywhere!

4 comments:

  1. Sondrae this is so exciting!!! Congratulations!!! What an awesome day to be celebrating! Too fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo! Huge congratulations! The book looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man . . I have Artic Winds and haven't had a chance to read it all yet. Now there's a second.

    Girlfriend, I am so far behind. Congratulations.

    And if you don't see my name beside any of the tour sites, please stop by my site or e-mail a reminder to catch a few (at least) of your interviews.

    I enjoyed the first chapter of Artic Winds, before I got distracted . .

    .....dhole

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks you guys! I'll keep my eye out for you, Donna, and will definitely stop by your blog. In fact, I haven't been in awhile. I think I'll head over right now and see whats going on :)

    ReplyDelete