Wow. It's been a long time since I published anything on this blog. To tell you the truth, I thought about deleting this blog numerous times over the past couple months. I just didn't find a lot (or any) time to dedicate to it, and I didn't think it was fair to keep it up under the pretense of it being an active blog. Which it clearly has not been for a little while.
Now is the point where, I hope, all that changes. I'm going to make a big effort to breath new life into the blog. It did not fall into disrepair from lack of anything to say, but rather I had other priorities I felt were more pressing. And no...none of those priorities have changed. But I missed the blogging community. I miss visiting other's blogs and chatting with them about whatever I've posted or whatever they've posted. I'm really going to try and post at least once a week and to reacquaint myself with the blogs I followed. I know once a week is not a lot, but it's a good starting goal again.
So, what's been going on in my life since the last post? A whole lot! Here are the highlights:
The Wolf Within has gotten a lot of great reviews, and I'm thrilled that others are enjoying the story that holds such a close place in my heart!
Worth Fighting For, the fourth book in the Alpine Woods Shifters series, is coming out in just a couple weeks and I could not be more excited! Misty and Cody were some of my favorite characters to write and I hope everyone else thinks they're as special as I do. Already it's gotten a few really great reviews, which I'm thrilled about and which I'll post in a separate post in a bit.
I also contracted the fifth book in the series, Covert Desires, with Lyrical Press. More news on that to come!
And on a personal note, I've been getting ready for my brother's wedding which is coming next week! I've got my dress, shoes, and jewelry all picked out, and I can't wait until I get on a plane to head out there (the wedding is taking place in her home town, New Orleans). I've never been so any sight seeing suggestions are most welcome!
So that's the highlights of my life in the past couple months, what have all you been up to?
No comments:
Post a Comment