blurb:
Will desire be enough once all their secrets are revealed?
Danny already knows Amber is a FBI agent. Tasked by his brothers and the shifter council to keep her from discovering too much, he sets out to seduce her, a perfect cover to keep an eye on her and make sure she doesn’t learn about his pack or their society. But he hadn’t counted on the attraction that blazes through him at first sight, or the undeniable pull toward her that only grows stronger with time. His wolf knows the truth. Amber is his mate, and he’ll do anything to keep her safe and happy. But how can he reveal everything he is and everything he’s been keeping from her without losing her forever?
Covert Desires hits digital bookstores everywhere December 17th, 2012!

Wow! It really does look amazing! I think it is my favorite so far. I love the colors and the way the trees blend into the people. Can't these be in book format too so I can have all the covers on my shelf? Lol.
ReplyDeleteI am really looking forward to the story as well, December seems so far away! I always look forward to reading your stories because they are so exciting! Congrats on the sweet cover. :)
Thank you so much! December does seem like a long way out, but it'll be here before we know it, I'm sure. And I wish they were in print, too, so that I could buy a bunch for my own bookshelves.
ReplyDelete