
Kids Movie:
Not much to say about Home Alone. It's funny, perfect for both kids and adults, and made Macaulay Culkin a household name.

Comedy:
This movie almost didn't make the list. Not because it isn't good, but because over the years I've forgotten just how good this movie was. Last night, I happened to catch a showing of it on cable, and I found myself laughing multiple times. Tim Allen always makes me laugh, and this, in my opinion, is a knockout all around.

Action:
There aren't enough good things I can say about this movie. Geena Davis and Samuel L Jackson are both superb in this movie. It has action, it has adventure, it has a woman who only wants to search for her lost memories only to have the world crash down around her. And yes, it even has Christmas. If you've never seen this movie, you should Netflix it, because it is great.

Song and Dance:
I'm not sure if it's the romance, the dancing, the singing, or a combination of all three that lands White Christmas on my list. Whatever it is, I never pass up the opportunity to watch this movie when it's on tv.

Family:
Last on my list, but certainly not least, is the Wizard of Oz. Okay, I know there is nothing particularly "Christmasy" about Wizard of Oz, but my family used to watch it every year, so for me at least, this is a holiday movie. And really, how could you not love the Wizard of Oz?
What are your favorite holiday movies?
No comments:
Post a Comment