As anyone who reads this blog may have noticed, I've been playing around with the site design. Although this is still a work in progress, I'm having a lot of fun finding new looks and new ways to do things. Let me know what you think!
Other than that, I've been working hard on Arctic Winds (which has moved on to the next phase of editing) and Chasing Paradise. Chasing Paradise is the second novella in the Alpine Woods Shifters series (renamed from Sundered Love) and will be available from Lyrical Press sometime next year.
Here's a blurb for Chasing Paradise:
A vacation is exactly what Ethan needs to escape the mate hungry females in his pack. Determined to have fun, Ethan can't think of a better way to start than sampling all the different flavors the shifter only resort has to offer, and not the food variety. But after he meets Gwen, no one else holds any interest for him. Ethan came on vacation to avoid mating. There's no way he's going to give up his freedom without a fight.
Gwen is devastated when she hears her mate denying everything they are to each other. She can't sit by, watching him fool around with other girls at the resort. Worse, crawl back, unable to resist the mating pull but not really wanting her. She needs to get away and her own vacation sounds like the perfect plan. But she should have remembered what her mother always taught her, never run from a predator unless you want them to chase you. The hunt is on...
This sounds awesome!!! Thank you so much for the blurb!!! I'm going to search through the archives to find Artic Winds blurb since it's debuting in 2011 (Congratulations!! Squee!)
ReplyDeleteI found you over at The Writer's Coccoon, I absolutely adore Stephanie, and all things romance so of course I had to stop by!
I couldn't find your follow button so you'll be on my list to visit (which happens to be on my trusty post-its!!)
Thanks Jen! So glad you stopped by. Glad you enjoyed the blurb!
ReplyDeleteI adore Stephanie as well and will have an interview coming soon with her so definitely stay tuned!
Also, I've added a follow button :)
ReplyDeleteOMG! You guys are completely awesome!!!!
ReplyDeleteSondrae, love the new look!! And the story sounds awesome (and that's not usually my type of read)!!!!!! Adding it to my TBR pile!!
Sondrae, the books sound great and I can't wait to review on of them! The site is beautiful, and can't see anything you'd want to change. And guess what? I'm a fan of Steph, too! LOL
ReplyDeleteRebecca