For anyone interested in participating, this is a great way to meet other bloggers with adult book content. I met some great people the last time and found some fun new blogs to follow. So head on over to Bitten by Paranormal Romance and join in on the fun! It doesn't matter what you read if its paranormal, suspense, historical, contemporary or mystery, along with erotic with any genre. As long as it is adult then you're in.
So, if you're here for the first time, welcome! Thanks for stopping by. While your here check out some of my other posts.
Unfortunately, it's been a slow week for me book wise but there should be some new stuff next week, including an interview next Sunday (November 7th) with erotic romance author Nichelle Gregory. She'll be talking about her latest release "Lovin' Leela", a great read by the way, so be sure to stop by and see what she has to say.
New This Week:
The Boo-Fest (my real life ghost story)
Working with Weaknesses
Are you Obsessed?
And my new weekly blog event Sing-Along Sunday (come by this Sunday for a spook-tacular edition)
Also, if you missed it last week, check out my Contests Galore! post. Many of the contests are ending soon. Don't miss your chance to win some cool loot!

I'll go check it out thanks for the heads up.
ReplyDeleteJust poppin' on by to say "Hi!" this Friday.
ReplyDeleteNew follower, going to take a look around some more. =)
Have a fantastic Halloween!
http://readingbetweenthewinesbookclub.blogspot.com/
Hey there! Just wanted to check out your blog and thank you for your comment :) Will definitely be following you in the future!
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend and a happy halloween!!
-Wenj
www.blacklagoonreviews.blogspot.com
Thanks for the blog visit, Arctic Winds sounds fantastic--I love shifter stories. :D
ReplyDeleteHappy Friday Tag-Along! I'm a new follower, really enjoying digging around your older posts :)
ReplyDeleteAngela
Touch the Night
I'm stopping by for the tag along and I love to see our list of 18 & Over blogs grow each week. I'm a old follower.
ReplyDelete