Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Contests Galore!

Happy Tuesday everyone! There are some super contests and giveaways happening around the blogger-verse that I wanted to share with you all. They're all different, some simple, some a bit more complicated. But they're all fun with some very cool prizes. In no particular order:

1. The first on the list is Night Owl Reviews Full Moon Webhunt. Basically this is a scavenger hunt through other authors and publishers websites and blogs. There is an icon you scout for on the sites and there's a different word hidden inside every icon. I did this and although it took me awhile (you have to visit 45 different sites to be eligible for the grand prize) along the way I found some cool new authors and blogs! Click Here for more details. This bloghunt runs until October 31st.

2. In celebration of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Nicole over at The Betrayed Writer is giving away 1 Lenox Crystal Vase, 1 Ty Breast Cancer Beanie Baby, and 1 Breast Cancer Quilt book. She also is going to match the cost of the items purchased for the giveaway plus shipping in a donation to the March of Dimes. This is for a great cause so make sure you support Nicole and the March of Dimes by following her and entering her giveaway. All you have to do is comment on her blog post Here. This giveaway runs until the last week in October.

3. Danielle over at Romantic Book Junkies always has giveaways on her blog. Right now she has four (4) different book giveaways right now. You can check them out Here. She has contests running all the time, so make sure you follow her if you don't already!

4. Since there seem to be a lot of 'Fever' series fans running around blogworld, I thought I'd draw attention to a contest on Karen Marie Moning's website. She is offering a "Fevercon Tote bag". I have no idea what this is, although I'm assuming it's some kind of tote bag (lol). And if you're like me and love the Fever series you can head over to her site and check out the details Here. Plus you can never use too many tote bags. Contest ends October 31st.

5. And last but certainly not least. HP Mallory is having a contest with a very cool prize. Winner will get a written part in Toil and Trouble and future Jolie Wilkins books, as well as some other added benefits. This is a very cool prize. Who hasn't wanted to be a character in a book? Well this is your chance. Click Here for all the details.

I'm sure there are more contests out there. Please let me know of any I missed so I can add them to the list. And be sure to enter all the contests for your chance to win!

4 comments:

  1. Hey Cool thanks for the heads up. Will check em out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you just about covered 'em all. Glad to see the Night Owl Reviews webhunt get a mention---it's such a fun idea!

    If you're looking for more, there's an Out of My Box Blogontest at Tessa's Blurb - I have the link to it in the sidebar at my blog if you're interested.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the heads up Nicki! I'll go check it out now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great contests, will check them out for sure! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete