I didn't actually go anywhere, just haven't had the time to blog in the past week and a half. Between a big project deadline in my "bacon money" job and another round of edits due for 'Arctic Winds' blogging kind of fell to the wayside. But now I'm here and with a bunch of fun stuff! I got my finalized blurb for 'Arctic Winds' the other day. This is the one that will be on all the store sites and I've updated the blurb I had in my coming soon section of the blog (and included it below).
I also have started edits on 'Chasing Paradise' and can't wait to delve deeper into the process! The only downside to working so heavily on edits recently is that I haven't found a lot of time to write and when I do, I have a hard time focusing. I find myself editing the first few chapters instead of writing new ones. I'm hoping once I get the latest round of edits on 'Chasing Paradise' to my fabulous editor, I'll be able to really concentrate on my current story, which so far promises to be different but good.
It's funny but I find when I don't actually have time to write, that's when the most interesting ideas pop out of the woodwork and start begging for attention. Hopefully soon I'll find the time to give them the attention they deserve. Anyway, here's the new blurb!
After her skulk abandoned her four years ago, Samantha knew she would never truly be wanted. When she accidentally stumbles into a wolf town and is asked by their Premier to stay, she believes it's the novelty of an arctic fox motivating him. She knows she'll be on her own again once he tires of her.
Jason finds himself pulled to Samantha from the moment she faints in his arms. His wolf is calling to him, telling him he's found their mate and the heat he feels for Samantha is impossible to resist. But his little fox is loaded down with emotional baggage and doesn't believe she's worthy of love. Can he overcome her fears? Or will pack jealousies and the local foxes convince her she doesn't belong with him before he has a chance?
Oh, and because it's Wednesday (hump day), here's a hunk for your viewing pleasure. Because there's nothing sexier than a man who can cook, except maybe a sexy man...who can cook.

I'll take one of those to go please!
ReplyDeleteNice! And I like the blurb. :)
ReplyDeleteI am usually in editing mode or creative mode...I have real trouble combining the two. I stay on edits until they are done. Then I go back to writing.
ReplyDeleteAnd I always have ideas popping in my head!! And sometimes I so badly want to abandon what I'm doing to flesh them out...but I can't and don't. I add them to my "project ideas" folder and save it for another day!
Good luck!!
Welcome back!
ReplyDeleteI love the new blurb. Also, that photo ;-)
Thanks guys! Stephanie, that's what I try to do too but sometimes an idea takes hold and wont unlatch until I write something (even just a paragraph of it). But lately I've been stuck in editing mode.
ReplyDeleteOh my Sondrae, you gave me quite the tease with him being sexy, I just didn't realize he was completely naked... Forget the food... hehe.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad I'm not the only who has trouble editing and writing. No wonder I couldn't edit last week, my writing was calling me!!!
Great job with the blurb!
thats odd I thot I wrote a comment yesterday. am i just being ditzy again? I blame the hunk.
ReplyDeleteooh a fox and a wolf can't wait to read all about it
Thanks Jen and he is yummy isn't he.
ReplyDeleteJoanna, totally blame the hunk! He can be quite distracting.
Thanks for voting for my story! I'm a follower now!
ReplyDelete