No, I'm not talking about magnetic love between a man and a woman. I'm talking about actual magnets. Yes, like the kind you put on your refrigerator.
We've all seen the magnetic poetry kits and if you haven't, they're basically strips of poetic words and phrases that you can put together to make...well poems, stories, whatever you feel like. If you're like me, you sometimes used these words to make clever naughty phrases. Now, these kits do the dirty work for you (pun intended)!
I was recently at a friends house and happened to look on her fridge. Imagine my surprise to see phrases like 'quivering flesh', 'turgid pleasure rod', 'throbbing loins', 'wand of pleasure', and 'her moist grotto'. It could only mean one thing! That's right folk:
Romance Novel magnetic poetry kit! This little kit is filled with all the gems expected in a bodice ripping romance from the 1980s. And occasionally an unexpected phrase, included I'm sure for an extra laugh. My personal favorites in this category include: 'big dog', 'pirate ship', 'the captain', and best of all 'saber-toothed tiger'. Think of the hours of fun you can have with this kit!
In other news, I was googling myself the other night (because you know what else are you going to do at 2am, certainly not sleep). Anyway, I found a link to the lyrical site's coming soon section with all the details for my upcoming novel Arctic Winds! Sure, I've known it was going to be published for more than half a year now, but somehow seeing it on their site just makes it feel so much more, legitimate. As if it's finally real. I don't know how to describe it (I'm sure I'm not making much sense) but needless to say I am incredibly excited! Click Here if you want to check it out! Chasing Paradise is also on their site but doesn't have any details listed yet.
Anyway, that's it for now. Thanks for stopping by and hope you all have a marvelous Friday!

I must have this poetry kit!
ReplyDeleteThe first time I saw my author page on the Lyrical site, and then the book page, I cried. It's an overwhelming feeling - enjoy it!!
Funny magnetic strips! I know a few friends that might love those! haha
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your book hitting the publishers site. That must feel amazing! Congrats!