Well, I have been a busy beaver the past few days. I am now officially part of the social network scene! I made myself a facebook fanpage and just this morning started a twitter account, although I still have no idea what to write. I've followed, liked, friended, and whatever those of you I knew about (mostly people who posted on the twitter post). Anyone else make sure to list your info below so I can follow you too!
Check me out!
Facebook: Sondrae Bennett
Twitter: @sondraebennett
Hola from your newest e-stalker. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Nicki! I'm now e-stalking you too :)
ReplyDeleteYou're so brave! I'm not doing that stuff yet but maybe someday...
ReplyDelete:)
I made a list of Lyrical folks on Twitter if you want to use that to help you get started there -
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/list/sonyabclark/lyrical-press
It's not as easy to do that with Facebook. :(
welcome to crazy world Sondrae, so how does it feel to have a book coming out in a few weeks, you must be stoked!
ReplyDeleteThanks Sonya! I'll take a look.
ReplyDeleteJoanna - I am unbelievably siked. I am counting down the days!