Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Reviews, Interviews, and Guest Blogs....oh my!

I wanted to make a short post to inform you all about my activities the past few weeks. As you know, Arctic Winds was released a few weeks ago. Since then I've been on a whirlwind of interviews and guest blog posts. I've loved visiting everyone elses blogs but I fear it left me little time to take care of my own. But exciting news! I'm going to be working with a friend soon on my own website! Don't worry, I won't be abandoning my blog or my bloggy friends...just expanding. The site probably wont be up for awhile but just getting it underway is exciting!

Also, the past few weeks I've gotten some amazing reviews. I've posted little snippets and links underneath the Arctic Winds blurb in the Books page of the blog. But I wanted to list the ones I haven't mentioned already in my feed as well so here they are!

5 stars and a Top Pick from Night Owl Reviews

"Arctic Winds was a very enjoyable read and I fell in love with the characters from the very beginning."
http://www.nightowlreviews.com/nor/Reviews/Tigger9-reviews-Arctic-Winds-by-Sondrae-Bennett.aspx

4 wine glasses from Reading Between the Wines
"Arctic Winds is a beautiful romance with characters that will capture your heart and love scenes that will make your blood boil."
http://readingbetweenthewinesbookclub.blogspot.com/2011/01/review-arctic-winds-by-sondrae-bennett.html?zx=e21d57eb29443406

4- A Pack Howl from Bitten by Paranromal Romance
"Impressive love story!"
http://www.bittenbyparanormalromance.com/2011/02/arctic-winds-by-sondrae-bennett.html

4 hearts from The Romance Studio
"This is a fast-paced story that once I started reading it I just couldn't stop."
http://www.theromancestudio.com/reviews/reviews/arcticwindsbennett.htm

5 hearts from Romance Book Scene
http://romancebookscene.blogspot.com/2011/01/romance-book-review-arctic-winds.html

Also, if you missed my post Monday, my cover was chosen for the Monthly Cover Contest over at Happily Ever After Reviews. If you have a moment, please stop on by and vote! http://hea-reviews.blogspot.com/p/best-book-contest.html

2 comments:

  1. Nice hunk! Definately gives me food for thought! Congrats on your great reviews!

    ReplyDelete