Saturday, February 26, 2011

Blog Updates

Happy Saturday, everyone! Hope everyone is getting a chance to unwind from the week. I've spent a bit of time updating my blog today. There's a couple new pages at the top, including a "series info." page where you can find a family tree of the Callahan family (from the Alpine Woods Shifters series). I've also just created a page on The Romance Reviews site. I'm still very new and haven't gotten my author page cleared yet but if welcome everyone to check it out! I put images to all my different accounts on the sidebar (facebook, twitter, goodreads, TRR). Clicking on the image *should* take you directly to my page, but let me know if you end up somewhere random and I'll get it straightened out.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I have a family tree as well, though I hadn't thought about posting it. I've been wondering if I could create a map and post that. So busy though, it's hard to find the time.
    Nancy
    N. R. Williams, The Treasures of Carmelidrium

    ReplyDelete