Sunday, April 17, 2011

Be Back Soon

If you're reading this you are one of my lovely followers. Well, that isn't necessarily true. You might be someone here for the first time. But in any case, I regret to inform you all that I'm feeling a little run down. Between edits for the next two books of The Alpine Woods Shifters, writing for book four of The Alpine Woods Shifters, trying to get my website up, and blogging, I'm just not finding enough hours in the day. Not that I'm complaining. I love being so busy! But I just got copy edits for The Wolf Within and I want to give them as much attention as I need to. So, I've decided to take a week off from the blog.

Don't worry, I'm just taking a week! Copy edits will take much longer than that but I just need a few days to refill my batteries. I probably wont be visiting too many blogs during this time either but I'll make all the rounds next week! I promise to start back up with a new Madly in Love post next Monday (4/25), and I'll search long and hard to make sure to choose a utterly fantastic read.

3 comments: