Good morning, or almost afternoon in reality, Blogger friends! I hope everyone had a good weekend. The reason I'm a little late putting up my post this morning, is because I had a meeting with my website designer, and let me tell you, it looks awesome! I can't wait for it to go live so I can show it off, even though that's probably still a ways out. So if I seem a little too cheerful for a Monday, that's probably why. So, it's time for another Madly in Love post. Madly in Love is a weekly post I do on Monday where I talk about a book I'm so "madly in love" with, I wanted to share it with all of you so you can fall in love with it, too. Being a romance writer, and reader, most books I choose are romance based, but every now and then a horror or sci-fi will sneak their way in (such as last week).
Today's book is an erotic romance selection, so if you have objections to erotic fiction, I'd suggest you turn back now! Or better yet, skip to the end and leave a comment with your Madly in Love pick and we can discuss that. Without further ado, today's pick is....
Kallie, the heroine in Master of the Abyss, has all the strengths and vulnerabilities needed in a main character and is perfectly matched by mountain-man Jake. Their story will make you laugh and it will make you cry.
Warning: This book contains explicit sexual content, graphic language, and situations that some readers may find objectionable: Anal play/intercourse, BDSM theme and elements, exhibitionism, violence, voyeurism.
Needless to say, this book is not for everyone. But if you like your romance a little on the spicy side and like well rounded characters, I highly recommend checking out Cherise Sinclair.
What's your Madly in Love Monday book?

I haven't tried a real erotica novel yet but I know I'm definitely on my way with the few I've recently purchased on my Kindle. If it turns out that it's my cup of tea I'll definitely give this book a try!!!
ReplyDeleteRight now I'm madly in love with The Hunger Games (YA series) and the Lady Be Good by Susan Elizabeth Phillips (Adult novel)!
That's a really evocative cover and the author is quite prolific. I don't read a lot of erotica, but I might try this.
ReplyDeleteThe Hunger Games is sitting on my bookshelf just waiting to be read. It's high on the TBR pile. I've heard only great things about it.
ReplyDeleteMaria - it's definitely one of the more... erotic... of the genre. BUT it's also very emotional and the connections between characters are very real. I adore them.