Sondrae's Corner has reached a milestone! 100 followers! Thank you to each and every one of you! And in celebration, I have something special planned for Friday. Well, okay.... I already had this thing planned before this happened. But there's no reason we can't make it a celebration for hitting 100 as well, right? And because I'm no good with secrets...unless they're someone elses... I'm interviewing fellow Lyrical author Stephanie Haefner on Friday and not only will she be giving away a PDF copy of her newest book,
Paradise Cove, to one lucky commenter, I will pick a second winner to win a kindle copy! So two people will walk away with a copy of her book! So be sure to stop back Friday for your chance to win.
Now, onto other subjects. There are a lot of great books coming out this month! I'm amazed at how many interesting things are being announced on twitter. Not to mention new titles from Maya Banks, Lauren Dane, and Dana Marie Bell (the start of a series I'm very excited about). It's going to take me awhile to work through all the new titles, not to mention the old titles that are patiently, or not so patiently, waiting on my to be read pile. Still, it's very exciting to know there are so many great options when browsing for new books to read.
What's at the top of your wish list?
Yay!!!!! Congrats on the 100 followers!!! Such an exciting milestone!!!! Can't wait for Friday!! Love the pic too!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on reaching 100 followers!! And bless you for the pic...now if I can just figure out how to remove that towel ;)
ReplyDeleteJamie, if you figure that one out, be sure to let the rest of us know :)
ReplyDelete...congrats on the century mark :)
ReplyDelete(thumbs down on the photo, however...you know, from a dude's point of view)
May is the month for new releases...good reads on the way.
EL