Sunday, July 17, 2011
Vacation Time!
That's right! I'm heading out to take a needed vacation! A woman who I've been best friends with since middle school owns a cabin up on Lake Michigan. So for the next week, I'll be lying on the beach, swimming, and who knows what else. The best part is, it looks and feels like the ocean, but no salt and no sharks! Although I am taking my laptop and fully anticipate to get in some writing and revising on my current wip, I am looking forward to the rest and relaxation. So I may be a bit scarce the next week, but I'll be back come Thursday or Friday--this trip timeframe is morphing on a daily basis, lol. And when I get back, I promise to spend more time blogging and visiting. Until then, stay cool everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I hope you're having a fabulous time on your vacation!!! Can't wait to hear how it went and pictures (as long as you're of the sharing nature)!
ReplyDelete