Alright, it seems like most of the major tweaks have been fixed. There might still be a few minor ones needed in the upcoming days, but I think the design held up pretty well in the transfer. It's a bit more whimsical than the previous one. A bit softer. I also have a few tweaks planned for my website and when I finish with those, the blog and the website will feel more connected. Not the same, but the color scheme is similar.
What do you think of the new blog design?
It's lovely! The soft colors are so pretty. Good job!
ReplyDeleteLove it! But I admit I got sidetracked by the Wolf Within cover design... For a new author your covers are amazing!
ReplyDelete(unfortunately most new authors end up with really dodgy looking covers)
Thanks Sonya and Wandering Hues! I'm thrilled with my covers. Lyrical has done a really spectacular job with them. :)
ReplyDelete