Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thank You

First, let me announce that today I'm guest blogging about why I love shifters over at Romance Author Hotspot. It's a fun post, so please stop by and say hi HERE.

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving in America. A day when we're supposed to give thanks and think about all the things we're grateful for in our lives. I'm grateful for a lot of different things, my health, my family, my friends. But I'm also grateful to all of you. The bloggers and reviews who have reviewed my books and help introduce me to readers, the writers who offer support online when I'm feeling low or writing advice on their blogs. Most of all, I'm grateful to my readers. Those of you who've spent your hard earned money and your time (I know how precious time can be) to read my books. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment