I'm so excited to announce that my new website is live!!!
It's been months in the making, but the guys over at Create A Vision did a really phenomenal job.
To celebrate, I'm holding a contest with a PDF of any of my books (winners choice) to a random commenter. To enter, reply here, send me a tweet, comment on my facebook page, or just send me a note through the Contact page of the website and let me know what you think of the new design. Goodreads messages work, too. Even haters can win, so be honest!
Contest ends on May 17th.
Please spread the word! If I get a big response I'll pick multiple winners.
www.sondraebennett.com
Hi Sondrae!
ReplyDeleteLOVE this gorgeous website! I'll definitely be checking out your work - I'm such a sucker for paranormal romance.
Best wishes,
Dana (aka DB from LP :)
Shared, Sondrae! Looks beautiful....I love the colors and the cover page.
ReplyDeleteThank you for checking it out and for commenting Dana and Barbara!
ReplyDeleteYour site is visually pleasing. And the constrast and font are sufficient enought that I can read it. It does a great job promoting your books.
ReplyDeleteTwo minor things that you may be okay with: Once you get to the blog, it's not easy to return to website. There's no link to get back.
Secondly, I thought the order of pages were a bit odd, with your bio, which people normally only read ONCE, being your first page, rather than either your books or your blog being first.
However, I think you do a great job of promoting visually your books, no matter which page you are on. Gorgeous covers BTW.
Oh, one other thing. For some reason the contact page scared me off it. LOL. That may say more about me than your website. I'm going to force myself to visit it again to understand why I left it so quickly.
One more thing. You don't have the share about the blog symbols (tweet, facebook, etc) on your blog site. However, getting to the rest of your website is really hard, possibly impossible if you linked to the website directly.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the advice, Liza, and thanks for taking the time to stop by the site. I'll look closely at these things.
ReplyDelete