But there's more to the excitement than eating bags full of candy that were supposed to be for the trick-or-treaters. As Buffy the Vampire Slayer once said, "It's come as you aren't night." The one night of the year when you can completely let go. Sure, some people use it as an excuse to dress in short skirts and low shirts (nothing wrong with that). But more than just the sexy costumes, Halloween is a time when you can be anyone and anything you want to be. Always dreamed of being a pirate? You are not alone! Thought Princess Leah was the end all be all? For this one night, you can be her. It's a time to be free, and let go.
When I was little, I used to love playing dress up. Now, I only get to do it once a year, so I make sure to take the time to appreciate the day.
Happy Halloween Everyone!



No comments:
Post a Comment