Saturday, November 1, 2014

Sexy Saturday 11/01/14

Hope everyone had a good, safe Halloween last night! We had plenty of goblins and ghouls show up. It's so fun to see all the costumes.

Today, I'll be participating in the Sexy Saturday blog hop were authors from all over the web post seven paragraphs, sentences, or words from one of their works, published or unpublished. Each week has a theme and this weeks theme is date night. The snippet I choose isn't particularly sexy...but the scene starts and ends in sexy times, so I decided to go out on a limb and post this snippet.

Today, I thought I'd share a short snippet of Brink of Passion, the next book in my Alpine Woods Shifters series (no release date yet). I decided to choose seven sentences from my heroine Laurie's point of view after her mate, Max, displays his possessiveness while the two are in a restaurant full of shifters at a shifter convention.


She was going to kill him.

Silence descended in the restaurant. She didn't need to look around to know everyone was looking their way. Again. The only sound around them was the slight scrape of chairs against the wood floor as diners turned in their direction. Another scene to embarrass her pack. At least this time it was not her fault.


Hope you enjoyed this short snippet. Check back later for more information about Brink of Passion. And be sure to check out the other entries in the Sexy Saturday Blog Hop at http://mysexysaturday.blogspot.com/2014/10/a-sexy-date-night-mysexysaturday.html



5 comments:

  1. Subtle and funny. Shifters are people, too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the snippet.....you can just feel a showdown coming

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree. You can feel the building tension. Thanks for stopping by my snippet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tense...exciting. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete