Well I'm very excited for this post. Today I've had the exclusive opportunity to interview Samantha and Jason, the stars of 'Arctic Winds'.
Me: Welcome to my blog, guys. I know you two are here trying to promote your upcoming book, please tell us a little bit about it.
Samantha: Well, 'Arctic Winds' is all about how we met and it follows the story from the first time we met up until a couple weeks ago. Jason grabs her hand and twines their fingers together as Samantha talks. She looks up and smiles at him before continuing. It wasn't the easiest journey but it all works out in the end. The story comes out January 17th so you'll just have to read the book to get the whole story.
Me:I know I'm excited. Jason, you've been quiet. Tell me a bit about when you first saw Samantha. Was it love at first site?
Jason: Uh, no. No I wouldn't say it was love at first site. I was drawn to her and I knew there was something different, something special about her. But I wouldn't call it love. I just knew I had to keep her around, and keep the other men away.
Samantha laughs and squeezes his hand.
Samantha: You should have seen him the first time one of the wolves in his pack hit on me.
Me: Mad was he?
Samantha: Something like that. Jason growls and I look at him startled. The smile on his face gives him away.
Me: Samantha, what did you think when you first met Jason?
Samantha: Don't eat me. Jason throws his head back, his loud laugh ringing out in the room. No, seriously, that was my first thought. Her musical laugh tinkles out. But after I realized he didn't want to hurt me, I just couldn't believe that someone like him could want me. He had a rough time overcoming my childhood fears of abandonment.
Me: And have you overcome her fears, Jason?
Jason pauses, staring at Samantha before turning to me and answering.
Jason: Mostly. We still have some work to do. Every now and then I catch her staring at me unsure. But Samantha knows how much I love her. The rest will come in time. Samantha is starting at her mate, the soft look clearly displaying her love.
Samantha: Of course I know how much you love me. Even if I didn't, you tell me all the time.
Me: Was there a lot of opposition within the pack when you took an arctic fox to mate?
Jason frowns, his eyes darkening in displeasure but Samantha puts her hand on his arm, stopping him from replying.
Samantha: We can't give away the whole book! You'll just have to read it to find out the details.
Me: Fair enough.
I would like to thank Samantha and Jason for granting me this exclusive interview. Their story 'Arctic Winds' will be released next Monday. They'll be around for the rest of the day if anyone has any questions for them. Just leave it in the comments.
Fun post idea, Sondrae! :-)
ReplyDeleteThanks Shannon! And thanks for stopping by!
ReplyDeleteGreat idea to have them do an interview!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your upcoming release, you must be thrilled!
Jason has melted my heart *lesigh*
ReplyDeleteWhat a novel Idea! LOL! Congratulations.
ReplyDeleteThank you guys! And thank you for stopping by and being so supportive!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cool idea to interview your characters after story end. You definitely did a good job of making me want to know more.
ReplyDelete