Monday, January 17, 2011

Release Day!!!!

Today is the day! Release day for my debut novella 'Arctic Winds'. Excuse me for a moment while I squeel and jump around a bit....

...

Okay, I'm back. This past week has been quite exciting! I got my first review for 'Arctic Winds' and it was good! For those who'd like to read it you can find more details HERE.

Today, I'm being interviewed over at Simply Sexy Stories so come on over and say hello! But if you can't make it, don't worry, I'll be visiting a couple other blogs this week and will be sure to let you know where I am.

Last but certainly not least (and not to sound too sappy), I'd like to thank all my blog friends and followers, new and old, for joining me on this journey and for being so supportive! You all rock!

Without further ado, heres the info for the book.

Arctic Winds, Alpine Woods Shifter Series Book 1


Nothing will stop a wolf once he's found his mate...
After her skulk abandonded her four years ago, Samantha knew she would never truly be wanted. When she accidentally stumbles into a wolf town and is asked by their permier to stay, she believes it's the novelty of an arctic fox motivating him. She knows she'll be on her own again once he tires of her.
Jason finds himself pulled to Samantha from the moment she faints in his arms. His wolf is calling to him, telling him he's found their mate and the heat he feels for Samantha is impossible to resist. But his little fox is loaded down with emotional baggage and doesn't believe she's worthy of love. Can he overcome her fears? Or will pack jealousies and the local foxes convince her she doesn't belong with him before he has a chance?



Available Now

10 comments:

  1. Squee!!!!!! Yay Sondrae!!! I'm so excited for you! You should certainly be over the moon!!! I'm tweeting about this right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Sondrae, for the release and the great review from the other day. You're on your way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! Congratulations on the release!!! I hope you get to celebrate in a big way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic news! Huge congrats and best wishes for your book. It sounds fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks good, I am going to check it out.Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you guys so much! And thank you Jen for helping to spread the word! I'm on cloud eleven or twelve (passed right over nine).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats!!!!!!! Enjoy every second of this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. EEP! Hurray!!! Congratulations!!! i Hope you have had an incredibly awesome day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! I found your blog from the interview on Jen Daiker's blog (who hopped over to mine from Tahareh's- crazy!).

    The book sounds awesome. Adding it to my TBR pile!

    Cyndi
    http://ctefft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete