Monday, March 7, 2011

Madly in Love Monday 3/7

Well, it's the start of another week. This week and next is going to be all about edits for me. I'm working with a new editor over at Lyrical for The Wolf Within and with a new editor there are all these new fears. I really want to put my best foot forward. I'm very excited to get started on TWW, though. Something about this particular story calls to me as none of the others have. I can't wait to see it improve through the editing process.

But enough about edits. Today is Monday. And you all know what that means! Another Madly in Love Monday. This is a feature on my blog where I choose one book that I'm "madly in love" with to share with you all.

Today, I've decided to feature the master of menage, Tymber Dalton. When thinking of Tymber Dalton, there are a couple different books that ran through my mind. But in the end, I had to choose one of my favorites of hers:

Love at First Bight. Now, I'm not normally drawn to this type of premise, the woman signs up to go into space which means she has to sleep with the men on her mission for seven years. Usually that premise is a major drawback for me. I want emotional connections and bonds to form before anything happens. But I picked up this book anyway because Ms. Dalton had never done me wrong and I'm so glad I did.

Ms. Dalton manages to write compelling characters that are all different and yet fit perfectly together as a unit. The story kept me interested throughout and made me wish the story had gone on forever. Each man offered Emi something different, yet something equally needed.

If you don't mind something a bit more racy that will get your blood pumping and make your heart swoon. Check out Love at First Bight.

WARNING: M/M/F/M with M/M situations

What book is your "madly in love" pick this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment