
Ever since Arctic Winds was released, I've been a bit well.... obsessed....with checking my Amazon ranking. So on my way to bed last night I decided to check it one last time and imagine my surprise when I hit a personal milestone. I was number 97 on the Fantasy, Futuristic, and Ghost Romance sub genre kindle bestseller list!! Okay, yes this is four subcategories away from the real list and it doesn't mean I was even remotely close to the top 100 but its a start! I literally squealed out loud! I was and am so excited! And yes.... I am dorky enough to take a screenshot with my iphone.
Of course, I immediately turned the TV back on. There was no way I was going to bed without first finding out if I stayed there since they refresh it ever hour! Unfortunately, I dropped right back off that list as soon as the clock rolled over. To be honest, I kind of figured I would. Although, if we're being honest, I never expected to be on the list this soon in the first place.
So, that's been the highlight of my week. This weekend I'm looking forward to catching up on work (I'm a little behind because I got sick this week), finishing the book I'm reading, and watching the Oscars on Sunday. I love looking at all the different dresses and I definitely have actors I'm rooting for. My all time favorite, Christian Bale, is up for supporting actor and my fingers are crossed!
Is anyone else watching the Oscars this Sunday? Who are you cheering for?
Congratulations on that momentary glory. Here's hoping it travels upward and stays. Is your book an e-book or paper?
ReplyDeleteNancy
N. R. Williams, The Treasures of Carmelidrium
That does sound exciting. I'd probably react the same way.
ReplyDeleteI read your excerpt - and tried to leave a review but it didnt work. Here's what I have to say:
Wow, what a sensual delight this was. Both characters are engaging - totally hot - but also seem authentic. If the rest of the novel lives up to this level of character appeal, I'm hooked.
I'l have to go look this up on my kindle.
Keep searching for those exhiliarting moments Sondra; they're sure to come often for you.
......dhole
Thank you guys!
ReplyDeleteN.R. Williams - it is an ebook only at this time. But it is available for kindle, nook, kobo, and as a PDF.
Dhole- I'm glad you liked the excerpt! Hopefully you'll like the rest of the book as much!