Sunday, November 13, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday - #2

I had so much fun reading everyone's Six Sentence Sunday posts last week, I decided to join in again! This time, I chose an excerpt from the first book in my Alpine Woods Shifters series, Arctic Winds.


“Then what are you worried about?” Samantha whispered, gripping his forearms. He didn’t answer, but his gaze lowered to her lips and he growled again, low and deep. From her position, pushed up against the car by his hard chest, Samantha didn’t hear the rumble so much as she felt it reverberate against her. With the car behind her and the equally unyielding chest in front of her, Samantha felt an unfamiliar spike in her desire as she realized there was no escape. She didn’t want one. She had no thoughts of running away from this man.
Arctic Winds is available at Lyrical PressAmazon, and digital bookstores everywhere. For more information about me or my books, check out my website at www.sondraebennett.com.

See all participating authors at:

3 comments:

  1. Who'd want to run away from a growling man? ;-) Nice six.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the feeling of his low deep growl on her. Great six!

    ReplyDelete