Sunday, November 20, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday - #3

Since tomorrow is release day (although some sites have jumped the gun and released it early) for The Wolf Within, Alpine Woods Shifters book three, I decided to pull my six sentences from it this week. Enjoy!


Heat pooled in her belly, and she felt her blood bubble. What was wrong with her? She shouldn't be turned-on by this primitive grunting and growling. As he moved closer, she gripped his shoulders, his breath falling hot against her skin. He ground his hips against her again, and his mouth claimed hers in a brutal kiss. Her head fell back with a clunk against the shelf." 
The Wolf Within is available at Amazon, and for pre-order at Lyrical Press, Barnes and Noble, and digital bookstores everywhere! For more information about me or my books, check out my website at www.sondraebennett.com

 See all participating authors at:



13 comments:

  1. Wonderful six! Congratulations on your release! Love that cover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grunting and growling? Of course she should be turned on!

    Happy release day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the release, and best of luck with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like she's giving in whether she likes it or not!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the release! I bet she'll learn to appreciate the grunting and growling in short order. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the release and boy, fantastic six! I now have to get your whole series. I can tell your one I will really enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very hot! Congratulations on your release!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hot excerpt! And congratulations on the release! So happy for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ow. Great six-I've always thought grunting turns us on because we're primal by nature. ;-) Congrats on the new release!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh, that's got to hurt! (head hitting shelf). Great snippet!

    ReplyDelete