Thursday, December 8, 2011

November Reads

I feel like I've read more than this in November, but I go by my Goodreads since I'm pretty good about keeping that current (and since I have a terrible memory). So here goes:



Snowballs in Hell by Eve Langlais - 3 stars - I really liked the first book in the series, but had a hard time getting into this one. Not sure why.








Stoneface by Tymber Dalton - 3.5 stars - I love Tymber Dalton, but was a bit disappointed by this book. It was missing some of the passion and some of the emotion she writes so well in her other books. Still, if you're a fan of hers, I would recommend the book. 




Artistic Vision, The Gray Court book 3, by Dana Marie Bell - 5 stars- Wow! I'm a huge fan of DMB and this book is a perfect representation of why. Amazing characters, interesting plot, and a perfect execution. Really a fantastic read for anyone who enjoys paranormal romance. 





Jealous and Freakn' by Eve Langlais - 4.5 stars - Another very enjoyable read by Ms. Langlais. Highly recommended. 







Some great reads this month, especially toward the end (and even more in the beginning of December!). Although Jealous and Freakn' was amazing, I have to give best read of the month to Artistic Vision by Dana Marie Bell. 

What book was your favorite November read?

No comments:

Post a Comment