Well kind of...
The release day for Worth Fighting For, Alpine Woods Shifters book 4, is still technically Monday, and all of the fun Worth Fighting For blog posts will start then (like an interview and movie casting!). But it seems some of the big bookstores jumped the gun (as they've done with my other books), and Worth Fighting For is now available for purchase at both Amazon and Barnes and Noble.
Well, as soon as I saw it up I squealed. Then the nerves hit. I wonder if the terror ever goes away. If at some point it mellows, leaving only the excitement. Do you think Nora Roberts, Maya Banks, and Shelly Laurenston get nervous at each new release?
At least beneath the nerves the excitement is bubbling. Cody and Misty are just so fun together and I really believe others will love them as much as I do. Some characters just capture the heart and these two definitely captured mine while writing them.

Yay! So exciting, thought I was going to have to wait until Tuesday. I even have a reminder on my phone, lol. Going to download now. And I am sure that all authors still get nerves, but your story is going to be great, so no worries!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I can't imagine the nervousness ever goes away.If anything, it may change. After having big hits, I suppose they'd worry about letting their readers down. christy
ReplyDelete