Today, I noticed I had 95 likes on my facebook fan page, which is only five people away from 100! So I think it's time to celebrate and have a little contest!
So here's the deal. If my fan page has at least 100 likes, let's say by the end of the month, I will give away to a randomly chosen follower a $5 gift card to their bookstore of choice whether it be Amazon, B&N, or other (as long as they do digital gift cards).
On July 1st, I'll choose a winner and announce it on my facebook page, twitter, and here of course, and I'll send the winner a personal facebook message to claim their prize. For the purposes of this contest, you don't need to be a follower on any of my other social networks (besides facebook), but I'd love to see all of you there as well!
So tell your friends, and spread the word! Anyone who likes before July 1st, as long as the 100 is met, will get thrown into the drawing for the gift card!
Here's the link to my facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sondrae-Bennett/177510252275496
Hope to see you there!

No comments:
Post a Comment