Monday, July 2, 2012

Guess What I'm Doing This Week

I've decided to forgo Madly in Love Monday this week because there are a bunch announcements I want to make, and I figured one big announcement post was a good idea. 


First of all, don't forget that Candice Gilmer's contest for a copy of Rescuing Rapunzel is running through the fourth of July, so be sure to head HERE and comment for a chance to win!


Second, tonight I will be at Night Owl Reviews at a live web chat, and I'm so excited to talk to everyone! The chat starts at 8pm EST, 5pm Pacific, and I think I'm up first. So please please please stop by, ask questions, say hello, and chat for a bit! The chat will be held HERE. There will also be giveaways! 


Then, on Tuesday, my question will be featured at the Sizzling Summer Books party at The Romance Reviews. It's such a fun contest that will be running the whole month of July. So be sure to pop on over HERE and have some fun for your chance at the grand prize! Answer the questions below the matching game to earn more clicks. 


On Thursday, I'm heading over to Romance Recipe's blog with a post about romance and food. Keep your eyes peeled for a link once we get a bit closer! 


And last, but certainly not least, congratulations to Anna Dase who won my facebook contest and will be receiving a $5 gift card to the digital bookstore of her choice! Thank you to everyone who participated and keep your eyes peeled for more chances to win! 



No comments:

Post a Comment