Sunday, July 15, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday - 7/15


Welcome to another Six Sentence Sunday! Yes, I finally remembered to sign up in time, which means I get to participate in the fun this week!

Today's post is from my latest release, Worth Fighting For, available at Lyrical Press, Amazon, and digital bookstores everywhere. I chose a snippet with a bit of heat this time. Hope you enjoy!

From one moment to the next, the kiss changed. No longer was Misty the aggressor. Instead, she was hit by the full force of Cody's dominance. Without thought, she gave up control, closing her eyes and melting into his embrace. Releasing the material in her fists, Misty ran her hands up his chest, feeling the muscles ripple through his clothes wherever she caressed. God, she couldn't wait to get him naked.


To see all participants, head to the Six Sentence Sunday website by clicking on the image below.


8 comments:

  1. "She couldn't wait to get him naked." Love that line! I'm with her, 100%! LOL Sexy six!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can see I shall be needing to read more of this..!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sexy six. Much more of this and you'll need to pass out fans at the door. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, I can't wait for her to get him naked, either! Awesome job on this! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh la la... nice six! Sounds like I peeked in at just the right moment. I'll have to stop by next week and find out what happens next! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great kissing scene! I wonder if things go any further.

    ReplyDelete