I hope everyone else had a great Thanksgiving (if you celebrate) and if you don't celebrate a great end of November. Next week WILL see the return of "Madly in Love Monday" and I have a review or two to post as well so definitely stay tuned!
Wednesday, December 1, 2010
Is it December already?
Wow, the holiday's hit and I lost all sense of time or control over my time. This morning I woke up to the site of the first snowfall. It's still coming down and I'm hoping it creates a thin layer before stopping. Right now I can still see patches of green grass poking through the white.
And did anyone else know how much time goes into decorating a Christmas tree? It seem I forget every year until I'm sitting on the floor, surrounded by a pile of ornaments, trying to decide which goes where. But now the house is decorated and all I have to worry about is Christmas gifts, oh and cookies (but truth be told I'm looking forward to both!). I even got the recipe for one of my favorite childhood Christmas cookies from my mom. She hasn't made them in years because they're a bit complicated but I just couldn't resist. They're these creamy crescent cookies with a nutty Cinnamon inside. I figured I have to wait at least another week before I can start making them. That way I wont be eating them all month and gain a whole bunch of weight, lol. When I do end up making them, I'll post the recipe as well as some pictures of the finished product in case any of you wanna give them a try. I love this holiday!
I hope everyone else had a great Thanksgiving (if you celebrate) and if you don't celebrate a great end of November. Next week WILL see the return of "Madly in Love Monday" and I have a review or two to post as well so definitely stay tuned!
I hope everyone else had a great Thanksgiving (if you celebrate) and if you don't celebrate a great end of November. Next week WILL see the return of "Madly in Love Monday" and I have a review or two to post as well so definitely stay tuned!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This year really is flying by, isn't it? I have to decorate our tree soon too. I can't wait. I love the chaos of it!
ReplyDelete