Second thing...well second. Yesterday I received an award from the fabulous Nicki Elson on her blog Not-So-Deep-Thoughts!

It's my very first blog award and I'm thrilled! So in order to accept this award I need to reveal 7 things about myself. So here goes:
1. My favorite flavor of ice cream when I was a kid was superman ice cream. It's blue, red, and yellow in color with it's own unique flavor but I'm told people who didn't grow up in Michigan don't really know what it is, so I decided to include a picture. 2. It's still my favorite ice cream even though I'm always a little embarrassed to order it when I see it.
3. I love Alfred Hitchcock movies. My favorite is the Birds.
4. I have a hard time giving away or trading in books, even if I don't like them. I guess you could call me a book hoarder. It's also probably why I am now obsessed with the kindle because it accommodates my hoarding tendencies in a very small space.
5. I love reading failblog. It makes me laugh all the time.
6. A couple times a week I dance to Michael Jackson Wii to workout. It's fun and it gets me moving!
7. I love Italian food.
So now I have to pass the award on. I tried to make sure people hadn't already received this one but I apologize if I missed it. I've chosen to pass it on to:
Lola at Sharp Pen/ Dull Sword
Debbie at Words 'n' Whimsy
Congrats on your very Stylish award! I've found you via Joanna's Interrogation Room. ;)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the award!! :)
ReplyDeleteThe Birds terrified me when I saw it!!
I love my Kindle for the same reason :)
Thanks Jemi. And as for the kindle - there's nothing like being able to carry my entire bookshelf in my purse. :)
ReplyDeleteAw, thank you, Sondrae. I would've stopped by sooner but I was offline most of yesterday.
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Congratulations, Sondrae! What a beautiful accomplishment! I just read your interview at Joanna's. Very nice! I love that your characters turn into animals (I'm an animal lover) ;)
ReplyDeleteI wish you continued success in your writing.