Sunday, December 11, 2011

Six Sunday #5

Last week, I wasn't able to participate in Six Sentence Sunday, but I'm back again this week! If you don't know what that is, basically, it's exactly what it sounds like. Every Sunday, authors all around the Internet post six sentence snippets from anything they've written. It can be a published work, or a work in progress. Today, I've chosen to revisit the first book in my Alpine Woods Shifters series, Arctic Winds.



"Okay, I'll pick you up at eight thirty for dinner."
"Dinner?"
"Yeah, dinner. You know, like a date."
"A date?"
"I thought you said you were a fox shifter, not parrot," he teased with a glint of laughter in his eyes.


Arctic Winds is available at Lyrical Press, Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and digital bookstores everywhere! For More information about me or my books, check out my website at www.sondraebennett.com.


See all participating authors at:

10 comments:

  1. Nice dialog. I loved teasing her about being a were-parrot! Thanks for joining in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even shape-shifters have dinner dates. I like the combination of mundane and fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Sondrae that was so cute!!! I love little tease moments like that in books. Makes the love still fresh and flirty! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha. You had me laughing! Great! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, love a man with a sense of humor :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. *Snerk* I like this guy already. Foxy and snarky.

    ReplyDelete