I won't make you head all the way over there to read the blurb (posted below), but if you haven't been, go check it out and let me know what you think! www.sondraebennett.com
But here's the *working* blurb:
Covert Desires
Alpine Woods Shifters book 5
Coming December 2012
Will desire be enough once all their secrets are revealed?
Danny already knows Amber is a FBI agent. Tasked by his brothers and the shifter council to keep her from discovering too much, he sets out to seduce her, a perfect cover to keep an eye on her and make sure she doesn’t learn about his pack or their society. But he hadn’t counted on the attraction that blazes through him at first sight, or the undeniable pull toward her that only grows stronger with time. His wolf knows the truth. Amber is his mate, and he’ll do anything to keep her safe and happy. But how can he reveal everything he is and everything he’s been keeping from her without losing her forever?
What do you all think?
I think it sounds awesome! I am happy to hear that the series will continue on. I am very excited to read Worth Fighing For this week too. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks abookwormshaven! I certainly have a few more adventures left for the Alpine Woods crew.
ReplyDelete