Alice Clayton was another new to me author when I saw her at Comic Con this year during the Smitten Word panel. To put it bluntly, she cracked me up during the panel, and the excerpt she read from her upcoming release did too. I knew I had to check out her books, and lucky for me, later that weekend she was signing copies of the first book in the series, Wallbanger, and I managed to snag one for myself and one for the blog.This is another book I had a hard time putting down. The characters are well written, the dialogue is funny, and the sexual tension is thick. My one and only complaint is how long it took the characters to, ahem, break that tension, so to speak. Overall, a must-read book for any romance lover. And here is your chance to snag a copy signed by the author!
To Enter:
It's simple. Comment at the bottom of the blog. Doesn't matter what you write. Tell me about another must-read book. Share your thoughts on this one. Heck, tell me what you had for breakfast. Leave a comment and you will be entered into the drawing for a signed copy of Wallbanger. Giveaway closes Sunday at noon. Shipping within USA and Canada only.
Blurb (taken from Amazon):
A bestselling hot, hilarious eBook by USA TODAY indie author Alice Clayton, the freshest voice to hit publishing in years. “An instant classic…highly recommended!” (New York Times and USA TODAY bestselling author Jennifer Probst).
Caroline Reynolds has a fantastic new apartment in San Francisco, a Kitchen Aid mixer to die for, and no O (and we’re not talking Oprah here, folks). She has a flourishing design career, an office overlooking the bay, a killer zucchini bread recipe, and no O. She has Clive (the best cat ever), great friends, a great rack, and no O. Adding insult to O-less, she also has an oversexed neighbor with the loudest late-night wallbanging she’s ever heard. Every moan, spank, and—was that a meow?—punctuates the fact that not only is she losing sleep, she still has—yep, you guessed it—no O. Enter Simon Parker. When the wallbanging threatens to literally bounce her out of bed, Caroline, clad in sexual frustration and a pink baby-doll nightie, confronts her heard-but-never-seen neighbor. Their late-night hallway encounter has…well…mixed results. Because with walls this thin, the tension’s gonna be thick. A delicious mix of silly and steamy, this is an irresistible tale of exasperation at first sight.

I want this book! Just wondering how will it be delivered to me! @OnYourRadar
ReplyDeleteThanks for entering! At the end of the week (Sunday at 12) I will randomize a winner and contact them for a mailing address. The book will be mailed out next Monday (as long as I received the address in time).
Delete