Sunday, September 26, 2010

The Endless Circle of Creation

I've just gotten another round of edits for 'Arctic Winds' back from my editor, so I've been hard at work re-phrasing, adding context, and whatnot. It's both exciting and nerve wracking looking through someone's comments on something you worked so hard on. Something you put a piece of your soul into. I constantly find myself cheering at the positive and berating myself for the negative and I have to remind myself this is the process. Ultimately, it's exciting to watch the piece become better than before, more focused.

With each round, the release date looms closer and I get more and more excited. I can't wait for the day I can search the Lyrical store or Amazon and find a book with my name on it!

1 comment:

  1. I can't imagine how it feels to be in your position, but I believe I'd experience the same swirl of emotions. Good luck as you progress.

    ReplyDelete