Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Teaser Tuesday




Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:



  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author too so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My Teaser:

"The man beside them spurred his horse forward. Cullen stroked her hip once more. She turned her head and glared at his boldness."

-"In the Warrior's Bed" by Mary Wine

I picked this book up because it was being offered as a free kindle book a few months back (I'm a sucker for free books) but I've waited a long time to read it because the free books are really hit or miss. I finally decided to pick it up and so far, I've been pleasantly surprised. I would definitely pick up another Mary Wine book after reading this one. If you like Scottish historicals, I would recommend it.

On Thurdsay I'm having an interview with the fabulous Rhonda Leah! She's offering an e-copy of one of her novels to one lucky commenter. Be sure to come back then for a chance to win!

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like it's a HOT read, especially from the cover. Thanks for sharing and I hope you continue to enjoy the book

    here's my Tuesday Teaser for the week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, great teaser and wonderful title. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/09/teaser-tuesdays-pretty-little-things.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder if the glare helped! Sounds like quite the read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great teaser! I love a good romance! I just downloaded some of the free reads too on kindle. We will see how they go! Thanks for coming by my site and good luck with all of your marketing!
    Lacey
    The Delusional Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by everyone!

    Beth, it didn't help, lol.

    Lacey, I can't resist the free kindle reads. Every now and then there's a string of real gems.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do like a bold warrior. *grin* Thanks for visiting me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds very sexy! That is literally a "teaser."
    Thanks for checking out my site!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun teaser! I love these sort of posts!!! Always awesome!!!

    Definitely stopping by for that interview!

    ReplyDelete