Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Announcement and Some Hunks

First, the announcement! I wanted to make sure I mentioned that this week, March 6th thru the 12th,  is Read an E-book Week. Sooo... if you haven't read Arctic Winds, now would be a great time! But regardless of whether you have or haven't, make sure you support e-authors everywhere and give electronic reading a try! For more details as well as some contest and deals, check out the Read an E-book website HERE.

Now onto your normal Wednesday programming. Last week, I featured a couple sexy cowboys on my hunks for hunk day post. The post got me thinking about one of my favorite real life cowboy, Colby Donaldson.

You may know Colby from his new hosting duties on the reality show Top Shot. But it's more likely you know him from Survivor. Anyone who knows me knows that I am a huge survivor fan. In fact, I used to participate in a poll during my college years where we picked contestants we thought were going to win (like horse races but with Survivor). We also had our own Survivor competitions but that's a story for another day.

So thinking of Colby, who is not only handsome and sexy but also a true gentleman with a brain to boot, I wanted to have a "Hunks for Hump Day (The Survivor Edition)". There are lots of hunks I could have featured this week but I choose two others besides Colby.

One of my favorite survivors of all times is: Boston Rob Mariano. Boston Rob is very different from Colby Donaldson. In fact, on the Heroes VS. Villains season this past year, the two played on opposite teams. But they do have one thing in common. Both have the ability to make me giggle like a little girl. There is something about bad boy Boston Rob that I just can't get enough of. He's returned for his forth season, this season, and I can only hope he goes far so that I can watch him for longer. Too bad he is firmly in love with fellow Survivor contestant, Amber Brkich. They met during All Stars and we all got to watch their romance begin. I do adore a good love story.

When thinking about Survivor hunks, one name sticks out. James Clement. But I do have to add a bit of a disclaimer to any fellow Survivor fans out there. I think James is gorgeous but I don't love his personality. I hated his behavior on Heroes VS. Villains, especially as it resulted in one of my all time favorite survivors, Stephanie Lagrossa, being voted out very early in the game. But since hunks for hump day is all about the visual, I needed to mention him. He is good eye candy. Drool away people!

Since I know not everyone is such huge fans of Survivor, I'll make the question a bit less specific today. Who is your favorite reality television hunk?

3 comments:

  1. Okay, so not a reality TV (because they guys on Project Runway and Top Chef tend not to be hunky), but Samantha's bf Smith in Sex in the City. A fan of the Moning Fever series did a trailer with him as V'lane (one of the characters) and I can't get rid of the imagery. Hot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Colby, but I LOVE Rob! Hope he stays around for a while!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erin, I'm a huge fan of the Fever series as well. I'll have to check out that video! Although I'm much more a Barrons girl than a V'lane girl. :)

    Lisa- Yay! Another Survivor fan! Rob is up there with Shi-Ann as my number one all time favorite. I just love him!

    ReplyDelete