To enter all you have to do is leave a comment on this post with your email address anytime before Wednesday (March 23rd) at 1pm EST. Winner will be announced shortly afterward on Wednesday. If you don't want to leave your email on the blog for privacy reasons, feel free to email it to me at SondraeBennett@gmail.com after you comment. Extra entries will be awarded to anyone who helps spread the word about the contest!
- Twitter (+1 entry) just be sure to include @sondraebennett so I know about it.
- Facebook (+1 entry) Please comment with a link to the facebook post.
- Blog (+2 entries) Please comment with a link to the post with the giveaway mention
But even if you don't spread the word, you still get an entry for commenting so be sure not to miss out! The copy can be sent as either a PDF copy or a gifted Kindle copy (whichever format is preferred). You don't have to be a follower to enter (since I know not everyone is on blogger) but please take a look around and hopefully you'll like what you see!
Good Luck!

Whoo hoo! Happy Birthday Sondrae! I hope you have a fabulous day. :D
ReplyDelete~T
Happy Birthday! I'd love to read it.
ReplyDeleteaubrie dionne at yahoo dot com
Happy Birthday! :D You're an amazing author and I wish you the best on your recent and upcoming books.
ReplyDeleteSpreading the love. -> https://twitter.com/kittychan44/status/49877831383134211
Happy birthday! I'd love to read Arctic Winds.
ReplyDeletesonya@sonyaclark.net
Happy, happy bday Sondrae!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday, Sondrae!
ReplyDeleteI'm already a follower of your blog.
mariazannini AT gmail dot com
Happy birthday, Sondrae!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!!!! I saw your book on goodreads, and i can't wait to read it! Even if I don't win, I'll still be getting a copy to read! :D
ReplyDeleteladyd2206 @ yahoo .com
Go Sondrae! It's your birthday!
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Happy Birthday Sondrae! Cheers!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun birthday contest! And getting an email that your book will be published HAS to be the best birthday week ever!
ReplyDeletemeredithmoore5@gmail.com
Happy birthday, Sondrae. Love the cover.
ReplyDeleteI twittered: RaShelleWorkman
and FB'd: RaShelle Workman author
rashelleworkman@gmail.com
Happy birthday and so nice of you to be giving away gifts instead of getting them LOL! I'll twitter your contest today:)
ReplyDeletelindsayncurrie@gmail.com
Happy birthday! And thanks for stopping by my blog.
ReplyDeleteLoc2571(at)live(dot)com
Ragan
Darn it!!! I am too late!!!!! But I wanted to wish you a very happy birthday and also a happy acceptance anniversary!!
ReplyDelete