Friday, November 5, 2010

Friday already?

Is it really already Friday? This week has absolutely flown by! My current WIP dug it's claws into me and it's been a bit of a whirlwind as I head toward the end.

Hopefully, you all have had good weeks. I'm sorry I haven't been around as much but hopefully once the story runs it's course, I think sometime later today, I'll be able to get around to blogging a bit more. In the meantime, I wanted to remind you all that erotic romance author Nichelle Gregory is going to be on my blog this Sunday (the 7th). I know a couple of you have electronic blackouts on Sundays so I'm going to post the interview on Saturday evening. Hope to see you all there!

2 comments:

  1. i'll be travelling on saturday but i will make sure I chk back in on sunday have fun with the interview

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about your WIP. I have been editing 6 to 7 chapters a day and sending them to my editor. 12 chapters left and then I start over with my editors suggestions.
    I posted today about giveaways and contest including my first ever contest. So if you have time come on by.
    Nancy
    N. R. Williams, fantasy author

    ReplyDelete