I've been thinking lately about starting a twitter account but I must admit I'm a bit intimidated. I know I need to bite the bullet and get to it. And everyone tells me how easy it is, but for some reason I've been holding off. I'm not sure I'll have that much to say to be honest. It seems like people "tweet" once or twice an hour and that alone seems daunting. Not to mention...who will read them?
Then again, I said the same thing last spring when I started this blog. At first, I didn't know what to write or have any friends/followers. Now I love my blog and I love reading other blogs. So I guess it's one of those things you just have to do.
So, anyone have any twitter advice to share with a newbie like me?
lol love the hunks... very hunky :)
ReplyDeleteAs for twitter, I have one, I've had one for awhile and just now started to use it. It's so fast, people are tweeting all over the place. I think it's nice, and it is very easy to use.
Umm what can I teach you... hastags are a must... you simply add something random after your tweet like #IMTOTALLYINSANE and viola, you're a real tweeter!
Great pic! Totally hunky.
ReplyDeleteTwitter is kind of fun. I try to go on once a day, usually in the morning. Some people sign up for Hootsuite and/or Tweetsuite. That way they can program their tweets to appear throughout the day. I've not had the time to become that devoted/sophisticated enough on Twitter. For now, it's simply a guilty pleasure.
If you sign up, come find me! :-)
So you have to sign up with a different program to schedule tweets? I didn't know that. Thanks for the tip! I do that all the time with blogger to set posts for the future so I would definitely be interested in that.
ReplyDeleteI will definitely come find you after I set it up!
I set up a Twitter account just to try it. I was hesitant at first and just didn't want to get into it. I still haven't go that into it, but it is easy to use and not that complicated.
ReplyDeleteI'm on Twitter but I am not hardcore like some. I don't have an iphone or Blackberry or or any other smart phone, so I am not constantly Tweeting my every move. I use it on my laptop...which I think very few people actually do. I did connect it with my professional FB page though..so anything I post there automatically posts on Twitter. I did learn to do the hash tag thing and I did gain some followers that way. I do what I can and I'm not on every day. But it's neat! good luck! If you do it, look me up: stephanihaefner
ReplyDeleteTriple hunk, nice!
ReplyDeleteI don't do Twitter right now, I'm too overwhelmed with just blogging. Maybe in the future!
I like the guy in the middle, slim waist beautiful hair, piercing eyes oh yeah where was i? twitter? its totally doable and u get to keep up with things going on in the pub industry better that way.
ReplyDeleteI was the same way about Twitter. I thought "What's the point?" but now I kinda like it. It's a great way to find out about giveaways and book blogs.
ReplyDeleteAnd um, the photo? Yeah. Wow.
Thanks Jamie - I'm rather proud of my hunk selection this week.
ReplyDeleteI think I am going to join, maybe next week once I have the time to figure things out a bit. And I will definitely be looking you all up when I do!
I knew I came here for a reason! What. A. Picture.
ReplyDeleteTwitter can be a strange and wonderful place. It's definitely easy, though you wouldn't know it by looking at me (I don't tweet much). If you join, I'll be sure to follow you!