Monday, November 1, 2010

Madly in Love Monday


Every Monday, I go through my keeper shelf and share one of my favorites with you. These are the rare book gems that I've fallen so "Madly in Love" with, I had to share them. Typically, I choose romance books, although other genres do pop up occasionally.

So, Happy Monday everyone!. Grab a cup of coffee, sit back, and enjoy today's madly in love selection.


Today's choice:

"If You Deceive" by Kresley Cole. Most people are familiar with Ms. Cole from her Immortals After Dark series. What some might not know is she also has written a historical romance trilogy. "If You Deceive" is the third book in the series, and while the other two ("If You Desire" and "If You Dare") are both very good, it's this one that cinched Kresley Cole as one of my favorite authors.

Maddy, the heroine, is one of my all time favorites. She's got the strength to overcome the hard times, yet the vulnerability that allows our hero, Ethan, to put away his vengeance and open his heart to her.

The story has everything, revenge, deceit, a dashing rescue, and most important a happily ever after. If you like historical romance, this is one not to be missed.

What's your Madly in Love Monday pick?

5 comments:

  1. I love the cover of this book, thanks to my disastrous memory and the fact that I had to give all my books away when we moved in may i cannot name one.
    I promise the dubious memory will be cured by december

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds interesting!! I haven't read any historical romances....sad, I know. I will have to add this one to my TBR list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like a character like Maddy too.And I like historical, so it looks good to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joanna- I love the cover too!

    Lydia- Thanks for coming by. If you do end up reading the book, hopefully you'll enjoy it as much as I did.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a good one to add to my pile!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete