Wednesday, November 10, 2010

A Haunting

So, as I know I've mentioned once or twice, I have a terrible memory. Because of this, I usually write down things I want to remember. But occassionally I don't and then they come back to haunt me. Right now, I'm being haunted.

I was on someone's blog a couple weeks ago and they had a blurb up about one of their upcoming releases. And I remember thinking, how cool, I'll have to remember that and look into it when it comes out. Now, what I should have done was write down, really anything. But what I actually did, was nothing. As a result, I don't know the site I was on, what the title of the book is, or who wrote it. But I'm hoping the author is one of you lovely people who read my blog since I do remember the basic details.

The heroine of the book was a dryad, something I found fascinating since I've been playing around with the idea of writing a book with dryads (my favorite creature since reading the Belgariad). The hero was a vampire. I think the vampire was cursed to be vegetarian. Or something along those lines.

I know that's not a lot to go by but the book sounded really good. So if you wrote it or you know what it could be, please help me dispell my ghost of memory lost.

8 comments:

  1. I'll keep my eyes open for this one...and thanks for the photo. YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jamie. If you see it please let me know! And he is yummy isn't he :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh I need a face for this hunk, he is sending my heart aflutter :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow... amazing hunk... that was so sexy.

    I'll keep my eyes open, but for now I don't know if I've heard of it, maybe I'll run across it today! I wish you the best of luck, I know how crappy it is when your memory is lost on something that sounded SO GOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL!!! I have the worst memory. I think it's because I have so much going on in my head, between my stories and the kids, the hubby, the house, bills, our upcoming trip, dance class, etc.... I have to keep a date book and if I don't write down my appointments, I am screwed...I never ever remember.

    But I can remember events from high school like they happened yesterday....go figure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know what it is, but if I come across it I'll let you know! It does sound very familiar...

    ReplyDelete
  7. What I need to remember is that Wednesday is the day you post hunky pictures!

    DROOL.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So it's not just me who's cursed with a lousy memory! Good to know;-)
    And I'm usually a biceps kind of girl, but those abs are working for me, too!

    ReplyDelete